Reports to: Country Manager Germany
Location: German branch
Under the guidance of the Country Manager, the role holder is responsible for managing the sales and customers in her/his sales area. The role holder is responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies and tactics to drive sustainable sales growth with new and existing customers in order to generate new business in line with agreed business and personal objectives.
The Area Sales Manager ensures the sales of Nipro products and services across the available product range, complemented with appropriate training and support for the customer.
The sales function has responsibility for developing and implementing the NE strategic sales plan. It is responsible for achievement of agreed targets within given NE geographical area, by directing and managing sales activity through the established NE country sales operations and established distributor network.
- Under the guidance of the Country Manager, to achieve all sales and financial targets in line with strategy of Nipro Europe and the Branch Germany. Especially to achieve agreed sales objectives and build a sustainable sales growth platform for NE products and services.
- Provide full sales support to customers and ensure effective sales representation of Nipro products and services.
- As part of the sales team, to assist in developing and sharing the strategic direction of the business, act as a role model and support company values across the teams.
- To contact existing and new Nipro customers, building long-term relationships, keeping customers fully informed about products and services to ensure needs are wholly met, thus ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Lead, manage and monitor, where appropriate the tender management process for all tenders in allocated region in order to ensure long-term business growth.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to ensure the development and successful implementation of marketing initiatives for new and existing products.
- Plan for and implement monthly strategies, sales objectives, growth targets.
- Development of short, long-term and annual strategic sales plan for the sales region aligned with the country sales plan.
- Achievement of annually agreed sales growth objectives.
- Developing tactical sales plans with country sales operations.
- Effectively manage the financial aspects of the established customer network.
- Prepares and manage budgets for regional sales operations.
- Leading the successful field implementation of (strategic) marketing initiatives.
- Development and effective management of annual sales budget.
- Develops, leads a rolling forecast for regional sales.
Please send us your latest CV and motivational letter to:
Nipro Medical Germany GmbH
attn. André Koumba