Reporting to the Finance Director NME
The Business Controller – Nipro Medical Europe will report to the FD of Nipro Medical Europe. He will be the main contact towards the business and will be in charge of coordinating the strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting processes. Furthermore the BC will be involved in a wide range of projects such as capital investments, cost savings, process improvements, system set-up, integration of reporting etc.
The BC will support and facilitate management in improving and speeding up decision making from a strategic and operational point of view.
- 6-10 years progressive experience in controlling in an international setting (Project management experience would be a plus)
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Proficient in English verbal and written (French, Dutch, other languages are a plus)
- Solution oriented mindset with the ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication skills demonstrated process rhythm and rigor
- High integrity – able to coach and motivate people aimed at enhancing performance and improving processes within the whole organization
- Technology savvy; knowledge & understanding of accounting and reporting software (preferably SAP, Qlikview, ….
- Willing to travel 5-10% of time
Responsibilities & duties
- Prepares & analyzes Monthly Management Reporting package (IFRS), including P&L, B/S, product and customer profitability for review by the FD for all NME entities prior to the final closing thereby continuously improving overall quality, accuracy and transparency.
- Performs monthly and ad-hoc performance analysis of customers, products, markets,… through the Profitability Dashboard (Qlikview based). Ensures data sources are kept up-to-date and performs accuracy and completeness checks. Identifies, evaluates and assists in prioritization of opportunities and makes recommendations to meet and/or exceed budget and strategic plan targets.
- Performs efficiency analyses and identifies cost efficiency initiatives. Assesses (operating) margin improvement opportunities and assist in implementation.
- In charge of various projects aimed at improving planning and forecasting accuracy by means of setting-up, improving, and standardizing processes and systems.
- Assists management in preparing, coordinating, reviewing and improving quality, efficiency and timeliness of planning cycles such as: annual Strategic Planning, annual Budgeting and monthly Forecasting.
- Assists management in setting-up long, medium and short term performance targets and develops an early warning culture allowing the organization to take anticipative actions on the long, medium and short term.
- Supports local finance teams in deployment of uniform reporting and management accounting principles applied consistently across the Groups’ accounting as well as consolidation databases and systems for improved reporting.
Supports the FD from a financial analysis and business case perspective regarding ad-hoc projects such as investments, divestments, restructuring etc. in order to identify and manage risks and opportunities.
- A challenging job in a business environment with a lot of potential for growth
- A competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits
Please send us your latest CV and motivational letter to:
Nipro Medical Europe
attn. Human Resources Department