Reporting to the Complaint Manager
Under the guidance and directions of the Complaint Manager the role holder is responsible for managing the complaints handling process regarding the machines/disposables.
- Under the guidance of the Complaint Manager, you will be responsible for the review of the complaints documentation and obtain adequate information to ensure proper entry and follow up with the factory. This means you take into account customer needs, European regulations and quality standards, with Nipro interests in mind.
- On the other hand you will act as the central communication point between Nipro Europe HQ and the customer.
- You are in charge of the preparation, follow-up of the delivery flow of the complaints entry as applicable in accordance with the European medical device regulations under the guidance of the Complaint Manager.
- You will be responsible for other colleagues back-up to ensure correct work flow and smooth rollout of the QA/RA department tasks.
- Finally, you manage all contact in a timely and professional manner as you are responsible for the administration and follow-up of the entire process.
- You are accurate and precise in administration
- You are customer oriented and you have a commercial attitude
- You have strong communication skills and you speak and write fluently in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus
- You have the ability to work with stress and deadlines
- You are flexible and you can adapt easily to different situations
- You are a problem solver with a process oriented approach
- You are pro-active and initiative taking
- You are a true team player with a positive attitude, open mind and willing to learn and grow
- A previous experience in Quality would be an asset.
Strong MS Office skills, experience with databases is an asset
- An inspiring and challenging job with responsibility and space for autonomy in an international, dynamic and fast growing environment. You have the opportunity to grow and learn.
- A contract for indefinite period with an attractive salary.
Please send us your latest CV and motivational letter to:
Nipro Medical Europe
attn. Human Resources Department