For our German branch (Nipro Pure Water) in Bruchsal, Germany
Reports to: Business Manager Nipro Pure Water
The function holder will be responsible for the administration and support of the various Nipro Pure Water departments in order to facilitate overall activities.
Responsibilities & duties
- Takes care of various administrative tasks in support of the Nipro Pure Water activities
- Devices and maintains office systems
- Writes and communicates meeting minutes, as well as timely follow-up of actions agreed upon during meetings, when requested.
- Supports, amongst others, the finance and supply chain departments under the guidance of the finance/supply chain manager.
- Performs all tasks in accordance with ISO quality requirements and taking Nipro values into account.
- Bachelor‘s degree
- Solid social skills enabling smooth communication within a multidisciplinary and dynamic network
- Proficient in German and English language, both written and spoken.
- Excellent reporting and administrative writing skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP is an added value but not mandatory
- A challenging job in an inspiring team and in a fast growing business environment
- A competitive salary package
Please send us your latest CV and motivational letter to:
Nipro Pure Water GmbH
attn. Rebecca Leier