Nipro Europe Group Companies is part of Nipro Corporation Japan, a leading global healthcare company with over 28.000 employees worldwide. It’s European headquarters in Mechelen are home to Nipro Medical Europe, Nipro PharmaPackaging International, and the Institute for Medical Practice (iMEP) Belgium – a fully equipped research and training facility for medical professionals and Nipro employees alike. The geographical scope includes Europe, Africa, America and India.
To accommodate our growth, we are looking for a dynamic, hands-on HR Business Partner, based at our EHQ in Mechelen.
About the Role
Nipro EMEA grew fast the past years. We want to further professionalize our HR work and make it ready for further growth in the years to come. Our HR-vision is based on 3 core elements:
- We CARE: our commitment towards our employees (what do we offer?)
- We are WILLING: the engagement our people demonstrate towards our company (what can we expect?)
- We EMPOWER: the way we work together
As the HR Business Partner you will help us to bring this vision alive in 4 main domains:
- Talent Acquisition (30%): how can we establish a stronger online acquisition approach across the EMEA region?
- Talent Management (30%): how can we make our entire talent management approach stick?
- Digital HR (15%): how can integrated HRM software technology and AI help us in becoming more efficient and more customer focused.
- Compensation & Benefits (15%): how can we remain innovative in our comp & ben approach and use it as a competitive advantage.
You will partner with the entire HR team across the region and report into our CHRO EMEA.
What you’ll do
- Co-develop, drive and execute our Talent Acquisition 2.0 strategy together with the CHRO.
- Take the lead in the search & selection of the right candidates on EHQ level, partner with our local businesses in the EMEA countries to optimize their talent acquisition approach. Either headhunt yourself or partner with an external provider.
- Pro-actively look for talent that would fit the Nipro culture.
- Co-create with the Nipro HR team (EHQ and in the countries) a talent management approach that stick for our internal customers.
- Initiate and drive management development initiatives for both our managers and our high potentials.
- Participate in the set-up and roll out of our Digital HR offense, as we believe that empowering people to do things themselves requires some new tools.
- Support us in building a High-Performance culture in which systematic coaching and feedback thrives.
- Cooperate in our yearly salary review across the region.
- So many other triggering HR opportunities we do not know yet but will discover along the road…
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 5 years of experience in either a Talent Acquisition or a more Talent/HR generalist role in an international company.
- A nice mix of strategic thinking and hands on execution. You get energized by delivering results!
- Good networker and eager to constantly follow best practices in the HR world.
- An excellent communication style, able to engage with teams across Nipro.
- Familiar with Digital HR.
- Well organized, experienced in driving and executing projects in an international context.
- A good sense of humor! No doubt, we’ll take you seriously, no need to do it yourself!
- A passion and ability to build strong relationships with our internal customers and overall stakeholders.
- You are an influencer at heart.
- Familiar with the pharma or healthcare business is a plus, not a must.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), as English is our working language.
What We’ll Offer
We will offer the right candidate the ability to develop and grow fast in an international business setting. Next to a competitive salary, you will land in a friendly and dynamic working environment where people enjoy autonomy and taking initiative. Together with you and the team we want to develop this working environment to a great place to work that further attracts talents around the globe.
Please send your CV and 3-5 lines email pitch (why are you triggered?) via the application form from the careers page or you may send a written letter to:
Nipro Europe Group Companies
attn. Human Resources Department
Questions? Do call us between 8am-8pm on +32 473 764 406