Nipro Europe Group Companies is part of Nipro Corporation Japan, a leading global healthcare company with over 28.000 employees worldwide. It’s European headquarters in Mechelen are home to Nipro Medical Europe, Nipro PharmaPackaging International, and the Institute for Medical Practice (iMEP) Belgium – a fully equipped research and training facility for medical professionals and Nipro employees alike. The geographical scope includes Europe, Africa, America and India.
To accommodate our growth, we are looking for a dynamic, hands-on Jr. Business Controller, based at our EHQ in Mechelen.
About the Role
The Jr. Business Controller will support the senior business controller in various activities such as strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting processes of Nipro Europe Group Companies (NEGC), Nipro Pharmapackaging International (NPI), Nipro Medical Europe (NME) as well as a wide range of projects such as capital investments, cost savings, process improvements, system set-up, integration of reporting etc. He/She will support and facilitate management in improving and speeding up of decision making from a strategic and operational point of view.
- Prepares Monthly NEGC Management Reporting package (IFRS), including P/L, B/S & various analysis reports for review by the CFO prior to the final closing and submission into DIVA; thereby continuously improving overall quality, accuracy and transparency;
- Prepares & analyzes monthly Corporate Service Charge allocations;
- Related to NEGC, NPI and NME the role holder will perform the SG&A budgeting & forecasting activities in concert with the finance team and budget holders. Further he/she will perform cost control and supports monthly & ad hoc financial reporting and analysis.
- Supports the Sr. Business Controller in monthly and ad-hoc performance analysis of NME customers, products, markets, …. through the Profitability Dashboard (Qlikview based) and mitigating controls related to J-SOX processes within scope. Further he/she will assist in the quarterly segmented sales & volume reporting.
- Supports various ad hoc projects.
What We’ll Offer
We will offer the right candidate the ability to develop and grow fast in an international business setting. Next to a competitive salary, you will land in a friendly and dynamic working environment where people enjoy autonomy and taking initiative. Together with you and the team we want to develop this working environment to a great place to work that further attracts talents around the globe.