Reports to: Sales Director EMEA
As part of the European sales team, under the guidance and directions of the Sales Director EMEA, the role holder is responsible for achievement of agreed targets within a given geographical area.
- Generate sales growth with existing customers, as well as finding new potential targets within the account portfolio.
- Utilize and execute all aspects of strategic account management in order to build and maintain solid customer relationships.
- Set and secure budget targets, in order to build a sustainable sales growth platform for PharmaPackaging products and services.
- Flawless cooperation and communication with other departments such as Marketing, Operations, Business development, Customer Service and Quality.
- Build a strong internal and external network with industry experts to support the organization’s strategy process with all relevant market intelligence information.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with ISO quality requirements while taking Nipro values into account.
- Minimum bachelor degree
- You have 7-10 years of sales experience
- Experience in the PharmaPackaging business is a plus
- You have an entrepreneurial mentality and are committed to challenging tasks
- You are happy to deliver that extra effort to improve customer relations
- You think customer oriented, have good communication skills and you have a healthy dose of assertiveness and commercial feeling
- You are result-oriented and passionate about closing deals
- You are communicative and take initiative, both to the internal and external organization
- You are always eager to learn and develop yourself further
- Energy, flexibility, creativity and a good mood are your trademark
- You are stress resistant and are willing to travel frequently (up to 50%)
- Being fluent in English is a must: German is a strong asset
- A challenging job in a business environment with a lot of potential for growth
- A competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits
- Performance related bonus
- Company car, mobile phone, laptop
Please send us your latest CV and motivational letter to:
Nipro Europe Group Companies
attn. Human Resources Department