Reports to: Sales & Marketing Director Diabetes Care
Based in Nipro Europe’s HQ (Belgium)
Under the guidance and directions of the Sales & Marketing Director, the role holder is responsible for the successful management of a specific product or product range.
With full responsibility and accountability for the product and/or product range, the Product Manager Diabetes Care works closely with the Sales & Marketing Director and Country Managers, to develop product marketing strategies and country/region specific product marketing plans.
The role holder, with the Sales & Marketing Director, will be responsible for collecting, maintaining and sharing to interested parties product and competitive intelligence, as well as pro-actively support internal and external customers with experience based training programs.
Product marketing strategies, plans and implementation activity is aligned to the achievement of NE business objectives.
- Works with the Sales & Marketing Director and Country Managers on the successful development and implementation of marketing and product specific tactical plans to help countries meet their financial business objectives
- Responsible for the gathering of competitive market intelligence within industry and product sector
- Provides input to Marketing Communications Manager and drives, within scope of responsibility, product brochures, leaflets and catalogues for existing product, new product or product range promotion and accurate product documentation.
- Keep regular and innovative updates in all areas of printed materials –internal and external
- Provides professional assistance and advice to help with product problem solving and/or complaint resolution. Develops systems to monitor effectiveness of processes for complaint management. Provides reporting, to Sales & Marketing Director, on product complaints and issues
- Working with the RA/QA Manager, prepares and develops product specification materials as required by MDD and/or other regulatory bodies. Is responsible for management of communication between all parties involved. Is responsible for the accuracy and provision of all technical product information to customers and distributors
- Responsible for the development of Nipro brand within scope of product or product range responsibility
- Using market knowledge and intelligence identifies potential new products from third party suppliers. Develops recommendation reports for Sales & Marketing Director
- Provides full sales support through the development of effective tactical marketing plans, point of sales material development, product literature and product demonstration
- Provides professional assistance to sales personnel, customers and distributors through effective introduction of new products and technologies. Develops and delivers product sales training for new and existing products and technologies for sales and distributor personnel
- Develop and deliver training to sales personnel in order to maximize effective use of information with customers
- Provides direct technical product support to NE customers, within scope of responsibility to ensure correct and successful use. Develops and provides technical product specific training to customers, distributors and sales personnel
Exhibitions, fairs and events
- As part of NE marketing team attends industry conferences, exhibitions and other functions
- Organizes product displays, conducts product presentations and manages exhibition stand. Ensures product supply, marketing information/ brochures and undertakes activity to increase Nipro brand. Organizes systems and processes to effectively gather custom leads for sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- An ideal candidate will have previous product management experience within a Medical Devices environment
- Team player with relationship building skills.
- Loves as well to work independently – Hands-On “Can-Do Mentality”
- Strong ability to multi-task, attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, project management and analytical skills
- Occasional travel (Europe) will be required
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Knowledge of the Diabetes Care market is a plus but not essential
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Mastering of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Internet, etc..
Please send us your latest CV and motivational letter to:
Nipro Medical Europe
attn. Human Resources Department