For our German branch (Nipro Pure Water) in Bruchsal, Germany
Reports to: Business Manager Nipro Pure Water
The Production Manager at the plant level directs the production operations and processes of the plant and measures progress by established standards of performance. The individual must quickly recognize and resolve problems affecting production including schedules, quality and order of production line. The Production Manager is responsible for production of the best product possible in the most cost efficient manner.
- Plan the production of the Nipro Pure Water products
- Streamline the production to make the process as efficient as possible
- Work closely together with the Supply Chain Manager to manage stock levels
- Organize technical trainings in collaboration with the technical department of Nipro Pure Water
- Provides professional assistance and advice to help with product problem solving and/or complaint resolution.
- Confers with the Business Manager to establish production and quality control standards, develop budget and cost controls, and to obtain data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered.
- Plans and directs production activities and establishes production priorities for products in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Coordinates production activities with procurement, maintenance and quality control activities to obtain optimum production.
- Reviews and analyzes production, quality control, maintenance and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications, and operating or production problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Develops and supervises training programs for technical positions on floor
- Review and keep up to date all technical documentation regarding the Nipro Pure Water products including manuals
- Evaluate Customer Experience Reports (CER) and evaluate the validity of warranty requests
- Assist the procurement department with supplier validation and technical requirements of parts
- Perform all tasks in accordance with ISO quality requirements while taking Nipro values into account.
- Experience in production management: 5-10 years
- Experience in water treatment: minimum 5 years
- People manager
- Assertive and proactive
- Languages: German and English
- Computer skills: MS Office
- A job in a dynamic international environment.
- A contract for indefinite period with an attractive salary.
Please send us your latest CV and motivational letter to:
Nipro Pure Water GmbH
attn. Rebecca Leier