Reports to: BU Director Renal, Africa
Under the guidance and directions of the Business Unit Director, the role holder is responsible for sustaining and growing the existing distributor business in North, West and Central Africa. This region being one of Nipro Europe’s key emerging markets, this role will also heavily focus on developing new business opportunities in this territory.
The role holder is responsible, as a representative and a single point of contact, for all commercial activities within scope of responsibility. Effective management of the territory, personal contact with key stakeholders (including distributors/healthcare authorities/ministries) and day-to-day management of business operations are within the roles scope.
The Regional Sales Manager Africa develops, together with the Business Unit Director, territory specific business objectives that are aligned to and effectively contribute to the company business objectives. He prepares the territory budget, manages and monitors business performance against budget, providing a timely and accurate management report to the Business Unit Director and accountable for business performance within the territory.
- To sustain and grow the existing business in North, West and Central-Africa, while working in a fast, flexible and effective way to solve issues related to the performance of the distributor
- To develop new business opportunities in the territory, in line with the company’s objectives
- To achieve agreed business objectives for territory, develop overall business strategy per country under the guidance of the Business Unit Director
- Set and agree personal goals and objectives, with Business Unit Director, to develop sustainable and continuous growth for the territory
- Prepare and present annual territory budget, providing a timely and accurate reporting to Business Unit Director on performance to budget
- Keep the Business Unit Director informed about the activities undertaken and advices in any corrective action being undertaken to improve performance in required areas
- A challenging job in a business environment with a lot of potential for growth
- A competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits
- Performance related bonus
- Company car, mobile phone, laptop
Please send us your latest CV and motivational letter to:
Nipro Medical Europe
attn. Human Resources Department