Location: Nipro UK branch in Hampshire, UK
Nipro is a global manufacturer & supplier of haemodialysis equipment supplying essential medical products to the UK Haemodialysis community . We now offer an opportunity to join our UK Team in the role of Sales Support Specialist, to provide administrative support to Nipro Medical UK’s fast growing sales activities.
You will work closely with Country Manager to ensure that administrative tasks and communications are delivered in an efficient manner to support all commercial activities.
- Provide administrative assistance to Nipro Medical UK Country Manager and team members as required
- Ensure pricing & stock queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure product delivery issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Provide data reporting to monthly deadline
- Monitor websites to identify Tender opportunities/notifications
- Work with Nipro team to formulate competitive Tender offer documentation for Nipro’s Technical equipment and consumables for dialysis.
- Maintain organised records of all Tender documentation / submissions /clarifications
- Phone contract administration
- Maintain an organised and accessible record keeping system of feedback information from the field, regarding sales activity, competitor activity & customer details.
- Participate in internal, divisional and company meetings.
- Promote a positive and professional company image to our customers / potential customers at all times
- Maintain positive comunications with Nipro’s Nurse Specialists, Sales team, DMed technical service providers and TPS Logistics providers, to maintain an excellent standard of customer support.
- Ensure positive and productive relationships are regularly maintained with Logistics/Supply chain.
- Act as key contact for delivery of quality management and regulatory compliance documentation.
- Forwarding of equipment/ Parts purchase orders in a timely manner
- Maintain an organised and accessible record keeping system of all documentation relating Nipro Medical UK Ltd.
- Handle all administrative duties for the organization and scheduling of client meetings and conferences
- Deliver additional, appropriate sales support activities as requested by Country Manager.
Education and Experience
- Experienced Administrator with minimum 4 years in busy sales support environment
Skills and competencies
- Organization – Structured and organized approach
- Dependable – Reliable and consistent response to customer and internal demands
- Reporting Skills – IT competence in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Deadline-Oriented- Forward thinking in order to deliver to strict timescales
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills – Analytic approach to resolving problems
- Planning and Organizing – Structured approach to formulate strategies
- Communication Skills – Ability to give clear and detailed communications, both verbal and written.
- Adaptability – Ability to adapt to changing circumstances in order to deliver results
- Stress Tolerance – Able to deliver results under time pressure
- Team working – Fostering an environment of teamwork to ensure that all products are delivered on time and company goals are met.
- Initiative – The ability to work around problems when hurdles arise or when tasks require completion.
- Problem Solving – adapting to the ever changing environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges.
- Permanent contract
- An inspiring and challenging job, with responsibility and space for autonomy in an experienced and successful UK team within a dynamic, international organization.
- Attractive salary, laptop and benefits.
Please send us your latest CV and motivational letter to:
Nipro Medical UK Ltd.
Units 12-14 South Point,
Ensign Way – Hamble
Hampshire SO31 4RF