Reports to: Group Marketing Manager Renal
Location; HQ Mechelen, Belgium
Under the guidance and directions of the Group Marketing Manager Renal, the role holder will be responsible for developing and implementing the NE scientific marketing plan in order to support sales activities.
He/She develops innovative scientific activity plans to support current products, new product launch and product re-launch in both established and new markets.
The role holder does this through keeping himself/herself up-to-date on new developments in our different business units by following clinical papers and presentations at congresses as well as through close relationships with KOL’s.
The role holder will also be following-up on our different clinical studies managed by the clinical affairs manager.
Liaises closely with the Sales Teams and clinical affairs manager on successful implementation of scientific marketing plans through established country offices, direct sales operations and distributor network.
- Develop the annual Scientific Plan and analysing current market situations, environment and developing strategies to support business goals and objectives.
- Under the guidance and directions of the Group Marketing Manager Renal, to achieve agreed strategic and tactical scientific initiatives.
- Designs, develops and implements the scientific marketing plan for new and established products.
- Working with the VP Sales, Sales Directors and Country Managers provides expert scientific supports input into country specific tactical marketing plans.
- Working with the marketing team develops innovative scientific approaches for new and established products and services.
- Supports the marketing team to develop and implements specific marketing campaigns for both established and new markets.
- Working with the marketing team provides scientific input for industry conferences, exhibitions and other functions, product displays, product presentations, product supply, marketing information/ brochures and activities;
- Provides regular scientific marketing updates and utilizes clinical reports on progress of strategic and tactical plan implementation.
- Develops and implements a clinical trials strategy for commercial purposes in order to gain key clinical data, on Nipro products sales into European customers in close collaboration with the clinical affairs manager.
- Oversees the tactical implementation of strategies, within scope of responsibility, across Europe.
- Reviews marketing documentation on referencing and claims.
- Supports, within scope of responsibilities, requests from our sales offices related to tenders. Updates tender spec sheets.
- The role holder will perform all tasks in accordance with JSOX and ISO quality requirements and taking Nipro values into account.
- Demonstrate flexibility and mobility in order to optimize contact with the different business units and entities
- Minimum 3 years of experience in industry, or a related scientific field in academia
- He/She should have strong analytical, presentation skills
- Medical or scientific education or experience from similar positions
- Willingness to frequent travel; possesses valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of commercialization and business practices
- Knowledge of regulatory affairs, drug safety, legal and compliance environment
- Network of customer contacts
- Medical / scientific research experience
- Demonstrates advanced communication and presentation skills
- Displays strong organizational and time management skills; multi-tasks effectively
- Anticipates future industry trends and opportunities, proactively develops plans to address these and communicates them to management
Please send us your latest CV and motivational letter to:
Nipro Europe Group Companies
attn. Human Resources Department
or use the application form from the careers page