Nipro Europe Group Companies is part of Nipro Corporation Japan, a leading global healthcare company with over 28.000 employees worldwide. Its European headquarters in Mechelen are home to Nipro Medical Europe, Nipro PharmaPackaging International, and the Institute for Medical Practice (iMEP) Belgium – a fully equipped research and training facility for medical professionals and Nipro employees alike. The geographical scope includes Europe, Africa, America and India.
To accommodate our growth, we are looking for a dynamic, hands-on Demand Planner, based at our EHQ in Mechelen.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Demand Planner will, under the supervision of the Supply Chain Manager, ensure that our company’s operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective. He/ She will follow up all demand planning duties including inventory management, analyzing the inventory flow, set-up and fine tune sales forecast, and the strategic creation and execution of future production planning. He/ She will act according to the existing European Supply Chain procedures for planning and sourcing and help to improve them.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Set-up and fine-tune a sales forecast together with sales on customer/ material level. Propose and implement solutions to improve the forecast accuracy
- Follow up sales targets from key customers based on their order placement
- Analyze and validate production requirements based on service and inventory targets
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
- Manage and organize critical data to make a proper follow up possible
- Reconciliate physical inventory for the assigned warehouse
- Organize the yearly inventory count and final reporting for the assigned warehouse
- Optimize the workflow in cooperation with other Demand Planners
- Proactive and continuous cooperation and communication with other departments; Marketing, Procurement, Sales, RA/QA and Transport department
- Perform all tasks in accordance with JSOX and ISO quality requirements and taking the Nipro values into account
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- A driving passion to work in a very motivated team achieving together the goals and objectives leading to Nipro’s vision
- A background in supply chain is recommended, experience is however not a must.
- Deadlines are an encouragement not a burden.
- A nice mix of strategic thinking and hands on execution. You get energized by delivering results!
- Well organized, eager to learn and take responsibility.
- Familiar with SAP is a plus.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), as English is our working language.
WHAT WE’LL OFFER
We will offer the right candidate the ability to develop and grow fast in an international business setting. Next to a competitive salary, you will land in a friendly and dynamic working environment where people enjoy autonomy and taking initiative. Together with you and the team we want to develop this working environment to a great place to work that further attracts talents around the globe.
Please send your CV and 3-5 lines email pitch (why are you triggered?) directly to email@example.com