Nipro Medical Europe is part of Nipro Corporation Japan, a leading global healthcare company with over 28.000 employees worldwide.
To accommodate our growth, we are currently looking for a dynamic colleague who can evolve in a fast growing business environment. The application specialist is responsible for the demonstration, education and integration of dialysis products at Hospitals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The position is planned to cover the clinical application needs of Nipro Medical UK, operating as part of Nipro’s Clinical Application Team. This role reports directly to the Country Manager UK. The main responsibility of the job holder is to train haemodialysis nurses how to use Nipro dialysis machines and associated products and equipment. He/she is responsible for training and support for Nipro’s haemodialysis products with particular focus on dialysis machines.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide product and training support to both potential customers and end-users.
- To potential customers:
- In vitro : at hospitals, at congresses,
- In vivo: at dialysis departments
- To end users:
- In vivo, at dialysis departments
- To potential customers:
- Assist in development of training material for these purposes
- Achieve agreed functional and personal objectives within area of responsibility and will need to adhere to agreed product marketing strategies.
- Be mobile and flexible, as the role can require extensive travel within the UK and abroad. A full UK driving licence and current passport are essential along with the ability to demonstrate flexibility in working hours and to work away from home when required.
- Work closely with the local Sales Managers and Technical Support Managers on the successful implementation of marketing and product specific plans, in order to help meet Nipro’s business objectives.
- Provide professional assistance and advice to help with product problem solving and/or complaint resolution.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with ISO quality requirements and procedures and taking Nipro values into account.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Relevant nursing qualifications
- A pro-active attitude and taking initiative
- A true Team-Player-spirit, demonstrating your flexibility and adaptability
- Customer orientation above all
- Deadlines are an encouragement not a burden.
- A Process oriented approach
- Strong communicator with both external (customer) and internal (sales/supply chain/…) associates.
- Knowledge of dialyses
- Fluency in English
- Computer & Presentation skills
WHAT WE’LL OFFER
- A job in a dynamic and fast-growing environment at Nipro Medical UK
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary
- Car allowance, laptop, mobile phone, expenses …
Please send your resume and 3-5 lines e-mail pitch (why are you triggered ?) directly to :