Nipro Europe Group Companies is part of Nipro Corporation Japan, a leading global healthcare company with over 28.000 employees worldwide. It’s European headquarters in Mechelen are home to Nipro Medical Europe, Nipro PharmaPackaging International, and the Institute for Medical Practice (iMEP) Belgium – a fully equipped research and training facility for medical professionals and Nipro employees alike. The geographical scope includes Europe, Africa, America and India.
To accommodate our growth, we are looking for a dynamic, hands-on Receptionist, based at our EHQ in Mechelen.
About the Role
As our Receptionist you are the first person of contact for our visitors. You give them a warm, friendly welcome are the liaison towards their Nipro business contact. You will report to the Travel & Backoffice Manager.
What you’ll do
- Welcoming our visitors in a friendly, polite and professional way
- Preparing badges for all visitors
- Handling incoming mails and calls for the Benelux branches
- Being responsible for the mail handling (receiving and sending parcels)
- Supporting the business with a variety of administrative tasks (e.g. completing the training register, …)
- Managing the stock of office equipment and stationery
What you’ll need
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- You are a people person: getting in contact with international people energises you
- Strong attention to detail, being well- organised, as well as stress resistance and adaptability
- Problem solving skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Being able to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Good command of Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Languages: Fluency in English and Dutch is required. Any other language is a plus
What we’ll Offer
We will offer the right candidate the ability to develop in an international business setting. Next to a competitive salary, you will land in a friendly and dynamic working environment where people enjoy autonomy and taking initiative. Together with you and the team we want to develop this working environment to a great place to work that further attracts talents around the globe.