Nipro Europe Group Companies is part of Nipro Corporation Japan, a leading global healthcare company with over 28.000 employees worldwide. It’s European headquarters in Mechelen are home to Nipro Medical Europe, Nipro PharmaPackaging International, and the Institute for Medical Practice (iMEP) Belgium – a fully equipped research and training facility for medical professionals and Nipro employees alike. The geographical scope includes Europe, Africa, America and India.
To accommodate our growth, we are looking for a dynamic, hands-on Sales Manager Africa Renal Care, based at our EHQ in Mechelen.
About the Role
Nipro EMEA grew fast over the past years. Within our company, Africa is one of our key emerging Markets and to sustain our growth on the African Market, we are looking for a Sales Manager Africa.
This position will be executed from our European HQ in Belgium (Mechelen). For this role in a very challenging environment we are looking for a very customer centric person with a never-give-up mentality. You will serve existing customers but also close new deals. The need for renal care in Africa is huge, so you will have to think out of the box to make renal care in Africa more accessible.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute a sales strategy per country, under the guidance of the Business Unit Director.
- Develop new business opportunities in North, West and Central Africa.
- Sustain the existing distributor business in this territory.
- Act as a single point of contact for all commercial activities in scope.
- Build up & maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders (including distributors / healthcare authorities / ministries).
- In charge of the entire sales process (from lead generation over opportunity creation to deal closing and last but not least the sales administration).
- Prepare and present the annual territory budget.
- Take care of the day-to-day management of sales operations.
- Manage and monitor business performance against budget and ensure accurate management reporting to the Business Unit Director.
- So many other triggering opportunities we do not know yet but will discover along the road…
What You’ll Need
- A positive spirit combined with great flexibility.
- Affinity with the African market.
- A nice mix of hands on execution & pragmatic problem solving. You get energized by delivering results!
- A Master in Commercial Engineering or Economics.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a sales position.
- A good suitcase as travelling will be an inherent part of this position (50 – 70%).
- Well organized and strong in setting priorities.
- Good analytical skills.
- A passion and ability to build strong relationships with our internal customers and overall stakeholders.
- You are an influencer at
- A good sense of humor! No doubt, we’ll take you seriously, no need to do it yourself!
- Fluent in French and English.
What We’ll Offer
We will offer the right candidate the ability to develop and grow fast in an international business setting. Next to a competitive salary, you will land in a friendly and dynamic working environment where people enjoy autonomy and taking initiative. Together with you and the team we want to develop this working environment to a great place to work that further attracts talents around the globe.
Triggered? Please send your CV and 3-5 lines email pitch (why are you triggered?) via the online application form on our careers page
Questions? Do call us between 8am-8pm on +32 478 97 35 65