Nipro Europe Group Companies is part of Nipro Corporation Japan, a leading global healthcare company with over 28.000 employees worldwide. It’s European headquarters in Mechelen are home to Nipro Medical Europe, Nipro PharmaPackaging International, and the Institute for Medical Practice (iMEP) Belgium – a fully equipped research and training facility for medical professionals and Nipro employees alike. The geographical scope includes Europe, Africa, America and India.
To accommodate our growth, we are looking for a dynamic, hands-on SAP Centre of Excellence Manager, based at our EHQ in Mechelen.
About the Role
The SAP Centre of Excellence Manager will together with his/her team develop, research, test and implement business process improvements, procedures and system changes in the different SAP landscapes of Nipro Europe Group Companies. Together with an international team of internal and external resources the SAP CE Manager will support business needs for automation, standardization, system enhancement and resolution of incidents.
What you’ll do
- Build up and manage the international SAP competence centre for Nipro Europe Group Companies.
- Define the SAP CE strategy and develop a roadmap to realize this strategy on a short, mid and long term.
- Provide leadership and strategy to the SAP CE team and ongoing SAP developments.
- Support and guide the business in evaluating software that may be used in conjunction with SAP or provide alternate solutions.
- Ensure and provide operational support to the business for resolution of incidents and development of enhancements related to SAP and it’s interfaces.
- Identify and deliver continual service improvements within the SAP technology suite in order to meet business requirements in accordance with best practices.
- Establish solid working relationships with key business stakeholders and understanding of the various segments and business models.
- Apply SAP and other system knowledge to improve, develop, engineer and implement functionalities as determined by the projects and provide internal consulting support to the business departments on various projects to ensure successful implementation.
- Advise senior stakeholders about capability and possible solutions to business challenges.
- The role holder will perform all tasks in accordance with ISO and JSOX quality requirements and taking NIPRO values into account.
What you’ll need
- Strong people management skills.
- Good analytical skills, strong business acumen and ability to translate business requirements into SAP in a structural manner together with the SAP CC team.
- Able to build solid relationships with stakeholders within different business departments.
- Extensive project management experience of which minimum 4 years SAP project management experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the following SAP modules: FI, CO, AM, MM, SD; knowledge of PP/PM are a plus.
- General knowledge of interfacing possibilities between other business applications and SAP.
- Having a project management certificate is a plus.
- ABAP knowledge is a plus.
- Languages: Fluency in English is required as well as fluency in French, Dutch or German. Any other language is a plus.
What we’ll Offer
We will offer the right candidate the ability to develop and grow fast in an international business setting. Next to a competitive salary, you will land in a friendly and dynamic working environment where people enjoy autonomy and taking initiative. Together with you and the team we want to develop this working environment to a great place to work that further attracts talents around the globe.